PRO100 series Indirect tanks are a premium product at a value price. The simplified ¾” top down connections reduce installation costs. All piping and wiring connections are placed at an easy working height. The tank uses a seamless plastic liner that will not crack, chip or peel. The polyethylene reservoir is surrounded by high-density urethane insulation and enclosed in a steel outer shell with a durable appliance-like finish.
Its clean design and performance makes it a wise choice and a perfect model for all residential jobs
- Removable Heat Exchanger.
- Steel heat exchanger plate with low-lead brass fittings.
- Threaded bulkhead fittings withstand rough handling and require no back-up wrench.
- Low pressure drop coil allows the use of standard circulator. No large, expensive pump necessary.
- Available in 41- and 80-gallon models.
- Triple shell construction.
- Corrosion proof High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) inner liner.
- Energy efficient molded urethane insulation.
- Deep drawn steel jacket.
- High gloss urethane finish.
- Factory installed quarter-turn ball valve.
Top Mounted Heat Exchanger and Control
- Clean or ser vice heat exchanger without tipping or draining unit.
- Simplified, top-mounted plumbing connections.
- Reliable, mechanical aquastat.
Flexible Warranty Protection Plan
- 6-year Standard Warranty with Limited Lifetime option.
- Homeowner-purchased upgrade available.
- Optional warranty upgrade registration included in carton.